Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
270 Braselton Street Homesite 5, Greer
The beautiful Ridgeway is a must see!! A ton of natural light with a very roomy kitchen breakfast area...countertops galore. Kitchen is open to great room. Formal living and dining. Stunning trim detail and lovely light fixtures. Samsung gas range. Large master suite with soaring vaulted ceilings, tile Shower and double vanities. FREE Pool Membership to River Falls!!! Mayfield Crossing is conveniently nestled between Greenville and Spartanburg between highway 14 and highway 101. Easy access to the airport, BMW, I-85 and I-26. Only 15-20 minutes to downtown Greenville. And only minutes from Pelham Rd and Woodruff road with tons of shopping and dining.
- MLS® #1396795
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJennifer Hendrix
- Listing OfficeEssex Homes Se Greenville
- Address270 Braselton Street Homesite 5
- SubdivisionMayfield Crossing
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 4:46pm EDT.