Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 Poplar Springs Drive, Mauldin
This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home sits on nearly a half an acre lot just minutes from Downtown Greenville! Upon entering this open ranch floorplan, you will marvel at the new and beautiful laminate floors displayed throughout most of the main floor. Smooth ceilings and an open floorplan make this home perfect for family gatherings or get-togethers with friends. The spacious living and dining room are front and center and ready for you to add your personal flair. The arched passthrough leads you to the heart of the home, where the open great room and kitchen flow nicely. The details throughout the home are a perfect blend of cozy and classic. Picture winter evenings in the great room gathered around the wood burning fireplace, which opens to the kitchen and breakfast area. The great room is also wired with mounted in-wall speakers for easy entertainment. The kitchen features all stainless appliances and renovated countertops making it perfect for the cook of the house. The hallway to the bedroom quarters also features laminate flooring along with the laundry area. The gorgeous master suite is spacious - the bath features dual vanities, a jetted tub, a separate shower and a large walk in closet. Both the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are roomy - and don’t forget about the tremendous bonus room. The bonus room is wired for surround sound but could double as a 4th bedroom with a large closet. Your favorite “room” may be the awesome outdoor space. The back deck is one of the best features as it is surrounded by mature trees, overlooking a large fenced back yard with a creek! Come take a look at this wonderful home as it is convenient to everything!!
- MLS® #1396785
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJake Dickens
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address105 Poplar Springs Drive
- SubdivisionButler Station
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 3:31pm EDT.