Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1502 E Saluda Lake Road, Greenville
Country charm with a modern touch! Beautiful 3 bedroom/2 full bath home with many upgrades in a quiet, established neighborhood. This home has a formal living room, formal dining room, large den with fireplace, Carolina room and screened in carport for enjoying the cool evenings without the worrisome bugs! In fact, the ceiling is painted with a special color that repels spiders. The Carolina room is so spacious and inviting that you will want to spend all of your spare time out here! All floors have been refinished with laminate or luxury vinyl. Bathrooms have been upgraded, one with a tile shower, the other with a freestanding soaking tub. Also added to both bathrooms are water-saving commodes, new vanities and luxury vinyl floors. The property, which is approximately 1.05 acres, is surrounded by a beautiful wrought iron fence along the front and designer black chain link in the back. In the back yard there is a remodeled storage building, complete with deck, awning and air conditioning, great for grilling out and entertaining. (Square footage is approximate. Actual square footage and acreage should be verified by purchaser.)
- MLS® #1396757
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingWorkshop, Carport 2 Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKatherine Haynie
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
- Address1502 E Saluda Lake Road
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Quartz
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 6:16pm EDT.