Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
206 Hampton Avenue, Clinton
Rare opportunity to own this charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath brick home within walking distance to Presbyterian College, the School of Pharmacy and downtown Clinton. This move-in ready home features vinyl replacement windows, architectural roof shingles and a freshly painted interior. The home also has newly refinished hardwood floors, new granite kitchen counters, spacious rooms, walk-in pantry, fully floored attic, and a deck overlooking the rear yard. The partially fenced lot is level with nice shade trees, including a Pecan, Magnolia and Japanese Maple. The large covered front porches are perfect for socializing. The seller has purchased new kitchen appliances, making this home a must see in the heart of Clinton!
- MLS® #1396745
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRobert Templeton
- Listing OfficeUpstate Realty, Inc.
- Address206 Hampton Avenue
- Zip Code29325
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- MiddleClinton Middle School
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 1:16am EDT.