Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
408 Cotton Hall Court, Simpsonville
If square footage is important please have your agent to verify the square footage of this home. This property offers it all, Newly updated and has always been a one family home. New Carpet, New Flooring, New 50 gallon gas hot water heater added Dec 2018. Roof in 2016, New HVAC 2017, Great landscaping with a programable irrigation system and a BIG backyard. Community pool right around the corner. Gas Logs with remote start. Master bath handicap accessible. Bonus room upstairs can be extra bed room or home office. New granite counter tops. So much to offer Go and see it, but you better hurry. Gazebo and utility building remain with this property. The owner was a military veteran and disabled, that is why the taxes were so low. This home was Totally updated after the owner vacated property. We feel like this is a new home. Two security systems You owe it to your clients to show this property. If you are looking for Bang for your Buck this will be the home for you. 01/10/2020 Had Zerorez clean all duct work, Dryer vent, and install new registers Invoice in in Doc's Also had a appraisal You can walk in this home with equity
- MLS® #1396697
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentScott Cook
- Listing OfficeGray Estate Realty
- Address408 Cotton Hall Court
- SubdivisionMorning Mist
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 5:01am EDT.