Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
25 Appian Circle, Simpsonville
Stunning transformation! Beautifully refinished hardwood flooring! This gorgeous custom-built brick and stone home with THREE car garage and uniquely flat fenced back yard is nestled behind the secure gates in the exclusive Columns at Roper Mountain. Hardwood flooring extends throughout the home, and the open, flowing floor plan features TWO bedrooms on the main living level along with a covered and screened back porch. The screened area overlooks the perfectly flat back yard with an aluminum ornamental fence. Enjoy cool evenings or morning coffee on the custom patio with an outdoor stacked stone fireplace and sitting walls. Inside you’ll find two additional fireplaces in both living areas, a fully equipped kitchen with walk-in pantry, and many custom features…comprehensive security system, central vacuum system, plantation shutters throughout the home, and heavy moldings to name a few. The master suite features an oversized bathroom with jetted tub, jaw-dropping tiled shower with dual sprays, and a walk-in closet with custom closet organization system. The upper level offers private space for family members or guests with two bedrooms, each with their own ensuite full bathroom, and a sizeable bonus room. Extra features and luxury finishes include…stunning decorative entry door, full lawn irrigation system on a timer with drip lines, custom closet organization system in the upper bedroom, four FULL bathrooms all with tiled showers and comfort height (elevated) vanities, attic storage and a professionally landscaped yard. Ideally located on Roper Mountain Road with very easy access to Woodruff Road, shopping, dining and healthcare. Zoned for desirable Oakview Elementary, Beck Academy Middle and JL Mann High Schools.
- MLS® #1396696
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentJulie Cwynar
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address25 Appian Circle
- SubdivisionThe Columns @ Roper Mountain
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 4:01pm EDT.