Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9 Knob Creek Court, Easley
Your Dream Home has hit the market! You have waited long enough to find THE home and here it is! Located in the desirable Powdersville Community and Anderson School District ONE! This home boast 5 large bedrooms that are all well appointed and 4 full baths! Colors are neutral and comfortable throughout and the prestigious Airy Springs Neighborhood provides an iron gate entry that sets the stage. Wide streets pepped with mature landscaping frame the neighborhood and Knob Creek Court is just a short drive in. Stacked stone, detailed brick work, and hardy plank are just what you are looking for and will surely catch your eye as you pull through the cut-de-sac street. Soaring ceilings greet you as you step into the 2-story foyer and gleaming wide planked hardwood floors carry you through the open floor plan. To your right you will see a lovely formal dining room and to your left a spacious formal living room/office with coffered ceilings. The open floor plan continues into the large Great Room featuring a gas log fireplace flanked by built-in bookcases. The spacious kitchen is completely open to this space and is finished with granite countertops, tile back splash, stainless steel appliances, large center island, grand walk-in pantry and breakfast room with entry onto the enormous patio with 12 x 18 covering. This is perfect for entertaining your fantastic neighbors and friends, or just relaxing and enjoying the weather! Back inside and still located on the main floor is a large guest bedroom and full guest bath. Upstairs you will first reach a 2nd guest bedroom, an appointed junior master bedroom and a 4th guest room adjoined by a large full bath with dual sink vanities. The Master Bedroom is a retreat in itself and boasts a large separate sitting area with a SECOND gas fireplace. That’s right, even the master has a fireplace. This room also procures a full bath with all the finer appointments; separate tile shower, large soaking tub, his and her vanities with granite countertops, and huge his and hers closets. The spacious laundry room is conveniently located on the 2nd floor and adjoins one of the master bedroom closets. Each year the Powdersville Community comes alive in the Fall; enjoy Wren High Football games while building friendships that will last a lifetime! Downtown Greenville with all of the entertainment it provides is a short drive from Powdersville! Make this gorgeous property your home today!
- MLS® #1396659
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentCindy Fox Miller
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Easley/powd
- Address9 Knob Creek Court
- SubdivisionAiry Springs
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 2:31am EDT.