Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
298 Sassafras Drive, Easley
Welcome to the well-established neighborhood of Hornbuckle! This wonderfully maintained, 5 bedroom, 3 bath home sits on a beautifully manicured corner lot. As you approach, the intricate, brick-paved patio invites you home. Step into the open 2-story foyer which is flanked by the den, currently used as an office, and a formal dining room. As you continue through the foyer, notice the newly refinished hardwood flooring before reaching the downstairs bedroom and full bathroom. The over-sized living room opens up to the second story ceiling and allows abundant natural lighting. The breakfast area leads into the large kitchen with a centered island. The double-ovens are a perfect feature for dinner parties and holidays. This large, walk in pantry will provide all of your food-storage needs. As you venture upstairs via the front or side staircase, you will find a second full bath, with two more bedrooms on either side. On the other end of the hallway, which overlooks the front foyer and living room from either side, you will find the fourth bedroom and the Master bedroom. This large, open master features a tray ceiling. The master features a walk-in closet and a full bathroom, complete with a double-sink and separate shower and garden tub. New carpeting has been installed throughout the second floor and in the stairwell. Once you exit to the back yard, the ideas of entertaining begin to flow! The large back deck spans 2/3 the width of the home, and opens to a large yard which offers semi-privacy via the trees that line the property. Schedule your private tour today!
- MLS® #1396624
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentShane Strouse
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address298 Sassafras Drive
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Stand Alone Rng-Down Drft
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 2:46am EDT.