Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1040 Woods Chapel Road, Duncan
A MUST SEE HOME, that shows great and has a lot to offer, move in ready with a rocking chair front porch. 1.60 acres in an awesome District 5 location that's convenient to town and interstate. All brick home with vinyl trim that is low maintenance. YOU WILL LOVE THIS HOME AS SOON AS YOU WALK IN AND SEE THE Updated interior with recessed lighting, granite counter tops and ceramic tile. Wood burning fireplace in a large great room with exposed beams in the ceiling. 2nd & 3rd bedrooms have 2 closets and built in desks that are perfect for children's rooms. Extra large laundry room and formal dining room. Large updated kitchen and Stainless steel kitchen appliances that remain with the home. The kitchen has beautiful wood stained cabinets with plenty of storage. Master Bath has a updated large ceramic tile shower. Established lawn for the children to play or pets to enjoy. This is a well maintained and cared for home.
- MLS® #1396605
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSherri Shook
- Listing OfficeSolid Ground Properties
- Address1040 Woods Chapel Road
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 2:46am EDT.