Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
43 Eagle Rock Road, Landrum
Thoughts of Mountain Top Living conjure up images of peace, tranquility and security combined with visions of rolling forests and changing seasons. What more perfect setting can there be for a magnificent log home, crafted by some of the finest architects and tradesmen? This home, three years in construction, is built with western red cedar logs harvested two hundred miles north of the western Canadian border. Meticulous planning utilizing the Swedish cope concept of joinery melded these beautiful logs into a home of rare beauty and unsurpassed craftsmanship. This home is not just a hollow dwelling but offers the owner a wide variety of opportunity to live life to the fullest. The kitchen is a chef’s delight with almost every accessory one could ask for. Outdoor living is augmented by a hot tub and pizza oven positioned on a deck from which one can enjoy nature. Your health is aided by a sport court and after a good workout, you can enjoy the comfort of your very own sauna. If you enjoy woodworking, there is a fully equipped shop from which the current owner has crafted several items. Finally, you and your family and/or friends can wind down and enjoy a movie in the theater with seating for twelve. While enjoying the natural and peaceful surroundings as if living in a remote forest, this home is positioned between the booming communities of Asheville, NC and Greenville, SC, located on Glassy Mountain, one of seven gated communities of The Cliffs Communities. A membership in the Cliffs is available and offers a wide variety of amenities including fine dining, wellness centers, walking trails and golf at any one of its seven locations. The Cliffs at Glassy is a guard-gated, private country club community encompassing 3,500 acres with it’s highest elevation at 3,300 feet. Schedule a tour today! ASK US ABOUT OUR DISCOVERY PACKAGES!
- MLS® #1396366
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Hot Tub, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Generator
- Lot DescriptionMountain, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentHolly May
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address43 Eagle Rock Road
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorHardwood, Slate
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Warming Drawer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 10:46am EDT.