Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5126 Patterson Road, Anderson
Own a piece of heaven and spend your time at the lake! This is a perfect weekend getaway! The water is fine! With 98 feet of shoreline, deep water, and a large composite dock with electric boat lift, you will be the favorite destination for parties and get togethers! Inside there are 4 bedrooms and a loft area that is currently being used as a bedroom, two full baths and a half bath. The great room is the perfect spot for movie night or to rest after a day of water skiing and swimming. There is an additional bonus area that is currently being used as a game room. This could also be a workout space or a nice home office space. The master bedroom is upstairs and has an amazing view of the lake through the bay window. The well equipped kitchen has lots of cabinet and counter space and opens into the dining area and breakfast area. There are two possibilities for a laundry room. One of the bedrooms has a hookup and could be a walk in laundry. There are also hookups in the basement. Store your lake toys in the attached one car garage. Relax on the back deck with amazing water views! Call today and start living your best lake life!
- MLS® #1396301
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingBasement Level, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesBasement Level, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 1 Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionLake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Steep, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing AgentConnie Rice
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address5126 Patterson Road
- SubdivisionLake Hartwell
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Propane Gas, Wood
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:01am EDT.