Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 Cushing Street, Piedmont
Make an offer!!! Motivated Seller. Charming 3,800 sq. ft. cottage nestled in the center of the coveted Acadia community. Easy access to I-85 and downtown Greenville. 18 Cushing Street is one of the original, custom cottages in the community built by the builder for a personal home. Both the main level and 2nd floor features 9 ft. ceilings, neutral paint colors, with high-end wood trim and design. A large living room with a half bath, real hardwood floors, stone fireplace with a California red wood mantle and arched stone doorways that open into the dining room. The open floorplan also features a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, island, built-in desk area, two pantries, a mudroom area with built-in cabinetry, and a laundry room with lots of cabinetry and a sink. Located off the kitchen is a large sunroom or second living area with tile floors and a separate gated area for pets or a children’s toy room. Also located on the main level is a large master suite with hardwood floors and a master bath with garden tub, separate shower, double vanities and a huge walk-in closet. Last on the main floor but certainly not least, is a huge bonus room/man cave/movie room or in-law suite with 14 ft. vaulted ceilings, additional sleeping area, and a full bath. This home is perfect for a growing family. Upstairs includes a large loft area with hardwood floors, 3 full bedrooms with large closets, a jack and jill bathroom and another full bath. Don’t forget the massive amount of storage. Additional storage is located through the master closet, through closet of one upstairs bedroom, through one bathroom upstairs, and through door in the loft area. There is also a workshop or additional storage with concrete slab under the house. Priced well below Acadia average square foot sale price. Impossible to build a house of this size and quality anywhere close to this price. Priced to sell and won’t last long! Don’t wait, make your appointment today! Acadia is a beautiful community with miles of frontage on the Saluda River that offers many planned amenities…pool, soccer field & tennis courts, gym, Pavilion, River House, Paddle House and much more. There are also wonderful natural amenities such as greenspaces, parks, trails and the river and amazingly, all of this is just minutes from downtown Greenville. Acadia offers a true community with frequent events including: pizza parties at the pool, movie on the lawn, an Easter Egg hunt, a July 4th celebration, Breakfast with Santa and so much more. Zoned for World International Baccalaureate Middle and High Schools. Get a diploma recognized throughout the World.
- MLS® #1396149
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Club House, Exercise Facility, Lights, Other, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Water Access
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space, Crawl Space/Slab, Slab
- Listing AgentJason Pruitt
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
- Address18 Cushing Street
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Central Vacuum, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, In-Law Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Gas Available, Natural Gas, Multi-Units, Ductless
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units, Ductless
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesDouble Sided/See Through, Gas Logs
- ElementarySue Cleveland
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 8:16pm EDT.