Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
24 Blue Slate Court, Greenville
This immaculate 4 bedroom 2 and a half bathroom home sits on the corner of Blue slate ct and Neves dr. Just a short walk to the community pool. As you walk into the home the glass double doors to your right lead you to the home office space that is filled with natural light. Walking down the hall is the formal dining room that leads into the open kitchen. The sun room is off of the kitchen and is the best place in the house to enjoy your morning coffee.The kitchen opens to the family room which is a great space for entertaining. Upstairs you will find the perfect area for your new man cave or the kids entertainment area. It is surrounded by 4 large bedrooms. The master bathroom features a tile shower with bench, a garden tub with a tile backsplash, double sink vanity, a roomy water closet and a large walk in closet. This home has many more upgrades including a expertly designed custom closet, tankless water heater, epoxy painted garage floor, and a newly updated powder room. We are being proactive and have already had an inspection done. The small list items needing correction has already been completed. The report can be shared upon request.
- MLS® #1396089
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level
- Listing AgentMarie Zoltun
- Listing OfficeOnly Way Realty Greenville
- Address24 Blue Slate Court
- SubdivisionThe Heights
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 4:01pm EDT.