Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
348 Bright Farm Road, Duncan
Very Well Maintained Ranch Style Home on over a Half acre Lot in District 5 Schools! This home is located in the quiet secluded Bright Farms Neighborhood. The Home offers a Open Split Floor Pan with 3 Bedrooms and 2 Full Baths. The Home boasts a Large Living room with vaulted ceilings, that flows into a Large kitchen with stainless appliances, and a big eating area that opens to a oversize paved back patio that is Perfect for Family Cookouts. The Back yard is totally fenced with a privacy wood fence that lends itself for playing area for children or family pets. There is a Large Shed in the Back Yard that offers a Front Porch , electric, and is set up for a nice Work Shop. The Home also offers a Two Car Garage with Door Opener, which also lends itself for storage. This home is just minutes away from Schools, Shopping, Restaurants, and Churches. Also, it is 5 minutes to Hwy #85 which gives options towards Spartanburg and/or Greenville in minutes. This is a Well taken Care of Home that you won't want to miss! Many wonderful updates - Don't wait to long because this one won't Last Long! Ready to Move-In!! Call today and set up an Appointment for your Private showing!
- MLS® #1396033
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentSteve Turnmeyer
- Listing OfficeMarket Pros Realty Greenville
- Address348 Bright Farm Road
- SubdivisionBright Farms
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 10:31am EDT.