Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
667 Piney Grove School Road, Gray Court
Beautiful farm land all around this property. Approximately 8 minutes to I385. Approximately 10 minutes from I385 to the popular Harrison Bridge Road area where you will find shopping, restaurants, Heritage Park, etc. This is a custom built one owner home. Just under 2000 SF approximately 1972 square feet. The custom rock fireplace was built by the famous rock mason that did all the rock work on the Clemson Wren House and was featured in many magazines. Wide plank hardwood floors and some solid wood walls give it the country feel. Double sinks in two bathrooms. The roofing shingles are less than a year old. You will love the front porch that covers the entire front of the home. Two patios in the rear to enjoy beautiful sunsets. Plenty or parking with an attached two car garage and a detached two car carport. Bring the horses! Three stall barn with tack room, feed room and chicken coop. Two fenced pastures and riding rink. The house sits back off of the road with a long asphalt drive. One of the detached storage building remain. Gated entry. Owner is painting the front porch. Interior painting being done now in a neutral gray. New kitchen counter tops with new farm sink and new faucet just installed. Barn stall doors do not remain. Swing set does not remain. Some light fixtures to be replaced. Don't miss your chance to own this beautiful property! Country atmosphere but so close to amenities.
- MLS® #1396019
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall, Riding Area
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Pasture, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCharlene Campbell
- Listing OfficeRealty One Group Freedom
- Address667 Piney Grove School Road
- CityGray Court
- Zip Code29645
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementaryGray Court - Owings
- MiddleGray Court-Owings
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 12th, 2019 at 1:16am EST.