Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
121 Bradley Boulevard, Greenville
Located less than three miles from beautiful downtown Greenville, this cozy 2,000 sq. ft., 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home boasts an established community on a quiet street. Are you looking for a functional home with the ability to be utilized through multiple stages of life? Do you need flex space, an in-law suite, office with exterior entrance, ability to house long-term guests, or even the ability to rent a portion of your home? This home has the ability to meet all of these needs. Upon entering the home, you will be greeted by a cozy entry hall with parquet floors. The living room is a charming space that, anchored by a gas fireplace and sliding door onto the deck, overlooking the verdant backyard. The inviting eat-in kitchen provides plenty of cabinetry and generous square footage for intimate gatherings. The full bathroom on the main-level is accessible from the main living area, as well as from the main-level master bedroom. The upstairs portion of the home has two bedrooms, one serving as a second master with half bath, and a second full bathroom is accessed via the large hallway. The basement is dry and fully finished, has the fourth bedroom, a bonus/rec room/office, and a huge storage room. The back of the property has a great patio, and large storage shed/small workshop. The front yard features a custom built staircase for easy access to the house from the extra parking on the road, and the spacious front porch allows for the enjoyment of a quiet evening outdoors. Water heater, HVAC, and other major systems of the home have been recently replaced. With NO HOA, plenty of privacy, and one of the best locations imaginable, this home will not last long. Call today to schedule a showing of this amazing property!
- MLS® #1395906
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Some Trees, Steep
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentTim Davis
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address121 Bradley Boulevard
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Gas Dryer Hookup, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 11:16pm EDT.