Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 Apopka Avenue, Greenville
Priced under Appraised Value!!! Welcome! Your brand new home in an established neighborhood! Located in Cherrydale (Greenville address) you are close to literally everything! Downtown Greenville is just down the road and so is quaint Travelers Rest. The movie theater is within walking distance as is shopping and dining! This home is in a prime location in a quiet neighborhood of older homes and other new construction and renovations. A lovely circle drive and plenty of off road parking ensures ease of entry and exit to the road and lots of room for guests. Room in the back yard for a shed, play set, garden, and could easily be fully fenced (it’s already mostly enclosed)! Multiple mature hardwoods on the property provide shade and beauty. A perfect spot for kids, pets, and gardening! The kitchen boasts gorgeous granite countertops, birch cabinets, designer lighting, stainless under mount sink and stainless appliances. Open floor plan with luxury vinyl hardwood flooring in all living areas. Vaulted ceiling in living/dining/kitchen area with room for an island if your heart desires. Spacious laundry/pantry area off the kitchen includes natural light via a stylish transom window. In fact natural light is plentiful throughout the entire home! Stunning master suite with stacked pan ceiling, french doors to back patio, custom tile stand up shower with a bright transom window (you HAVE to see it, straight out of a magazine), dual vanities and walk-in closet with baby french doors. The additional two bedrooms are mirror images of each other with open closets. This leaves the option for curtains or for doors to be installed at your preference. If you don't need the sleeping space, these rooms would be perfect as a combination of offices or dedicated crafting areas. Relax at the end of the day with a cool beverage on your roomy, covered rocking chair front porch. It doesn’t get much better than this.
- MLS® #1395872
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKimberly Roberts
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address16 Apopka Avenue
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorLaminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Gas Available, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 6:31am EDT.