Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Braxton Meadow Drive, Simpsonville
Welcome to the Cambridge, where comfort and class make you feel right at home. The heart of the home is centered around the inviting Great Room accented with a vaulted ceiling with beams and a cozy gas log fireplace. The expansive Nano doors completely open the Great Room up to the beautiful covered porch, extending the entertaining space even further. The Kitchen’s main feature is a large center island, offering an expanse of work space. Walk through the hidden cabinet pantry door to find shelves aplenty for your dry culinary supplies. The generously sized Utility Room is serviced by tile floors, cabinetry for storage, and our signature arrival center. The Master Suite on the main floor embodies luxury and the Master Bath is appointed with a freestanding soaking tub, separate vanities, a walk-in shower with dual heads and a huge walk-in closet! A Guest Bedroom on the main floor also offers convenience and comfort for visitors. Upstairs you will find two additional bedrooms and bathrooms as well as a Bonus Room big enough for tons of fun. Come experience the comfort and charm of the Cambridge.
- MLS® #1395730
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentChet Smith
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address102 Braxton Meadow Drive
- SubdivisionBraxton Ridge
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingGas Available, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 3:46pm EDT.