Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
402 Wild Horse Creek Drive, Simpsonville
Live in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Simpsonville, NEELY FARM. With approximately 2,076 sq. ft., this 4 Bedroom, 2.5 baths is move-in ready. TAXES ARE LISTED AS NON OWNER OCCUPANCY/RENTAL. AS OWNER OCCUPANCY AT 4%, TAXES ARE ESTIMATED TO BE $1,480.77. As you enter the 2-story foyer, notice the beautiful solid hickory hardwood floors, freshly painted interior, a great room with a gas fireplace, powder room, laundry room, separate dining room, spacious kitchen with new countertops, breakfast area looking out to a peaceful, private backyard and deck. Master suite is on 2nd floor with a trey ceiling and large walk-in closet. Master bath has dual sink vanity with separate shower and garden tub. Upstairs offers 2nd and 3rd bedrooms having access to the hall bathroom with tub/shower. Large 4th bedroom with closet and new carpet can be used as a bonus room. Neely Farm offers excellent amenities that include Clubhouse, Pool, Tennis Courts, Athletic field, Pond with a Dock, Playground, Walking Trail and Common areas and Community events. Conveniently located to Fairview Road, shopping, restaurants, and access to I-385. Neely Farm property is located in a USDA-Eligible area, 100% financing may be available. Be a part of this well sought after neighborhood! Seller is providing a 1 year Home Warranty and will be replacing the roof.
- MLS® #1395683
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDebbie Levato
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address402 Wild Horse Creek Drive
- SubdivisionNeely Farm
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingNatural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 11:16am EDT.