Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Richglen Way, Greer
Location, updates, and award-winning Riverside schools! This beautiful, traditional home in sought after Richglen subdivision features 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath. Come see this charming traditional style home on a large fenced lot, level backyard and a side entry garage with a long driveway to accommodate parking. First floor features as you enter this home, you will immediately love the soaring ceiling heights an open floor plan that flows nicely from the kitchen into the great room. Spacious master bedroom has trey ceilings, a large walk-in closet with windows, (his & hers), master bath with double vanity sinks and a large soaking tub. This exclusive community is conveniently located in Greer South Carolina and so close to downtown Greenville and all of its fantastic amenities, but yet so close to the airport and conveniences of this fantastic location! You will love the mature landscaping and view on your front porch! Check out this home before it's gone!!
- MLS® #1395457
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKatrina Campbell
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address102 Richglen Way
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 2:16pm EST.