Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
115 Birkhall Circle, Greenville
This house is a home! It has 3-bedrooms, 2.5-bathrooms, over 2000 sq. ft. The ideal floor plan perfect for entertaining or just relaxing quietly. The first floor is complete with dining room, living room, eat-in kitchen, breakfast area; the family room has 18’ ceilings, a gas fireplace creating a cozy warm space. The patio leads to a huge backyard. Second floor includes a large master suit, with a spacious sitting area, full-bathroom with his and her sinks, jetted tub, shower and walk-in closet. There are 2 additional bedrooms and a full bathroom upstairs. The Linkside at Bonnie Brae features wonderful amenities including, pool, playground, and basketball courts. Conveniently located to Mauldin and Simpsonville. *Seller to pay up to $3500 in closing cost on behalf of buyer with acceptable offer.
- MLS® #1395436
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- AmenitiesPlayground, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener
- GaragesDoor Opener
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentDenise Moleah
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address115 Birkhall Circle
- SubdivisionLinkside @ Bonnie Brae
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Cook Top-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 4:01pm EDT.