Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
76 Montague Circle, Greenville
This home is located just steps from the popular Swamp Rabbit Trail, a walking/biking path and Furman University. Just a short drive to downtown Travelers Rest and Greenville. This 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home is on app. 1 acre. Master is on main level with 2 more bedrooms and a bath upstairs. Large living room/dining area combination with French doors leading to what could be a sunroom or a breakfast room. Large kitchen and master bedroom and bath. A pretty creek is the back property line of the spacious back yard.
- MLS® #1395323
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSandra Stroud
- Listing OfficeBrand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address76 Montague Circle
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Security System Owned, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 4:16pm EDT.