Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
301 S Nelson Drive, Fountain Inn
Welcome home to your private oasis! This beautiful Four Bedroom Two bath home has everything you could dream of! The house sits on two acres at the end of a long driveway, which gives you the overwhelming since of being out in the country, but in reality you are close to everything! The acreage behind the home is full of mature trees filled with wildlife. As you enter the house you step onto the vinyl plank flooring and into the Living Room. The vaulted ceilings and loads of natural light create a warm inviting vibe. The dining room is large enough for that custom built Farm table your spouse has been begging you for! The kitchen has beautiful granite countertops, pendant lighting, and gorgeous cabinets that color match like no other! The Master sits off the kitchen with a large walk-in closet and a master bath that’ll make you pinch yourself. The split floor plan allows you privacy on one side of the house, while your overactive kids play, scream, run, and jump on the opposite side. One of my favorite features of the home is the covered back patio. It is THE place to host friends and family, or have quite time and take a load off. To finish it all off there is a large detached two car Garage to do whatever you need it to. This home will not disappoint!
- MLS® #1395141
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StylePatio, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Wooded
- Listing AgentKeels Phillips
- Listing OfficeAxcent Realty
- Address301 S Nelson Drive
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 2:31pm EDT.