Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
503 Ambling Way, Duncan
Perfect home for growing family. Level corner lot, rocking chair front porch, 2 car garage, 2 story foyer w/ HW floors, dining room HW floors, great living room/office for privacy w/french doors. Kitchen is huge w/breakfast area opening to sunroom & den - nice bright space! Barbecue on the oversized patio. Master BR on 1st floor w/full bathroom - step-in shower, garden tub, double sinks & walk-in closet, trey ceilings. Upstairs is another Master BR w/full bathroom. Four other bedrooms & 1 full bath finish this large great home. Home is three years old but shows like new. Ceiling fans in all BR's & custom blinds throughout. Rogers Mill Subdivision is in Dist. 5 school system. Subdivision is made for entertaining - large inground pool, child pool, clubhouse w/rock barbecue, child play area. School for Grades 1-4 is Abner Creek, School for Grades 5-6 is Berry Shoals, School for Grades 7-8 is Florence Chapel, School for Grades 9-12 is James F. Byrnes, Make this home one on your list to see!
- MLS® #1395037
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJohn Farr
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address503 Ambling Way
- SubdivisionRogers Mill
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 2:31am EDT.