Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
803 Gordon Street, Anderson
This beautiful ranch style home in the Palmer Place subdivision has many wonderful features. You will enjoy the hot summer times in a indoor sun room. There is a huge Bonus room for entertaining your guest. There is a large back yard for all your summer cookout and a indoor patio to fulfill all your needs. This home has it all with 3 bedrooms a full bath and a half. Come by and take a peek on Gordon Street. This home is sold AS-IS EXCEPT FOR LENDER REQUIRED REPAIRS.
- MLS® #1394994
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- ParkingAssigned Parking 3+ Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 3+ Sp
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDenzel Davis
- Listing OfficeExit Realty Unlimited, Llc
- Address803 Gordon Street
- Zip Code29626
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- MiddleRobert Anderson
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:01am EDT.