Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
302 Sherborne Drive, Greenville
Wonderful all brick ranch in Del Norte. This home has been lovingly maintained by its original owner since 1974. He hates to go, but it is time for him to move. All the windows have been replaced with tilt in thermal windows. The home features a large 11 month sunroom, and the dividing wall between the living room and den has been removed to offer a large open space for entertaining or family fun. There are hardwood floors throughout, except in the bathrooms and laundry where you will find ceramic tile. The laundry room is oversized, and offers several cabinets for storage. The washer and dryer stay, as does the refrigerator in the kitchen. The freezer in the laundry room is negotiable as a separate sale. The taxes reflect the homestead exemption. The home offers easy access Greenville, Greer, and the interstates as well as the Eastside medical complex and all the restaurants and shops on the Eastside. Come see this beautiful home and make it yours.
- MLS® #1394914
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBob Moffatt
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Garlington
- Address302 Sherborne Drive
- SubdivisionDel Norte
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Countertops-Solid Surface, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementaryMitchell Road
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 10:31am EDT.