Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
33 Briarcliff Drive, Greenville
Minutes from downtown Greenville in the Historic Overbrook neighborhood, this charming two bedroom, one bath home has nine foot ceilings, beautiful hardwoods and bright, spacious rooms. The fenced back yard is quiet and private with mature trees, lush landscaping and a gorgeous brick patio, perfect for outdoor entertaining. A newly remodeled bath, granite counter tops and freshly painted interior are just a few of the draws of this move-in condition home.
- MLS® #1394878
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBarry Venuto
- Listing OfficeGreenville Realty, Llc
- Address33 Briarcliff Drive
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingBaseboard, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryEast North St
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 2:01pm EDT.