Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3 Margaux Way, Greenville
Location, Location, Location…located between Roper Mountain Road and Woodruff Road, so near all the interstate highways, main roads, shopping and restaurants, but tucked away on a cul-de-sac in the very desirable neighborhood of Cypress Run. This move-in ready, all brick, one-owner home features a split bedroom plan, with a Jack ‘n Jill bath between the two secondary bedrooms. The master is a quiet retreat with its own sitting area. The master bath features dual sinks, jetted tub, separate shower, a private toilet room, and two oversized walk-in closets. The foyer opens into the formal dining room, great room with gas logs fireplace, and a study made private by French doors. Just around the corner is the kitchen, which is a cook’s dream with a gas range, tile backsplash and a pantry. Outback you will find a screened porch and a patio overlooking the beautifully landscaped back yard. A large bonus room is over the oversized two-car garage, and has a door to the walk-out attic space. Quality is abundant in this home with hardwood floors in the living area, tile in all bathrooms, and neutral carpet in the bedrooms. Also, there are extra details on the kitchen cabinets, a coffered ceiling in the great room, a trey ceiling in the dining room, and a bay window in the breakfast area to mention just a few more. The Seller has been very meticulous about maintenance. There is a whole-house surge protector, and an inground sprinkler system covering the entire yard. All windows were replaced by Window World in 2018 and have a life-time warranty. The HVAC system has been serviced twice each year by Tuck and Howell, and a transferrable termite bond by HomeTeam. You will have to search far and wide to find a home comparable to this one at this price! Click on the virtual tour link to see a floor plan drawing. The camera icons on that drawing show a photo made while standing at the place of the icon. Don’t delay, book your showing now!
- MLS® #1394876
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJo Ann English
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Garlington
- Address3 Margaux Way
- SubdivisionCypress Run
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops-Other, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 2:16am EDT.