Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Odell Street (lot 52), Greenville
The Brookshire is classically styled in the theme of Colonial Revival. This three bedroom, two and a half bathroom home is designed for comfort and efficiency of space. The desirable open floor plan features a large great room, dining area and kitchen all harmoniously blended into one contiguous main level living area. The kitchen is the heart of this home, with designer cabinetry, quartz countertops, Thermador stainless steel appliances and a large center island for entertaining. Just off the kitchen is a 16 x 18 side porch, perfect for outdoor dining or a relaxing cup of coffee in the morning. You'll also enjoy the 8 x 25 covered front porch, which is the perfect place to relax and mingle with your neighbors as they stroll by. The Owner's Suite is a luxurious retreat on the main level, featuring a large bathroom and walk-in closet. Also on the main level is a powder room with Kohler plumbing fixtures and a very spacious laundry room. This area forms a nice drop zone as you enter from the oversized two car garage, which features a third bay for a golf cart or extra storage. On the upper level, family and guests will really enjoy the second living area at the top of the stairs, ideal for a home office, TV room, library or play area. There are also two bedrooms, each with their own walk-in closet. A separate conditioned storage space is located just off the living area. This home boasts a number of energy saving features including spray foam insulation throughout and a tankless water heater with recirculating line. An Energy Recovery Ventilation system will be installed to improve the indoor air quality of the home. Interior designer, ID Studios, selected all interior paint colors, fixtures, and finishes for this home including European wide plank oak flooring and tile throughout. The Brookshire is under construction with an expected completion date of January 2020.
- MLS® #1394815
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Club House, Dog Park, Exercise Facility, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Water Access
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities
- Listing AgentTracy Harris
- Listing OfficeImi Worldwide Realty
- Address110 Odell Street (lot 52)
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Countertops-Solid Surface, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Freezer, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 29th, 2020 at 4:01am EST.