Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
187 Marshall Bridge Drive, Greenville
This is the crown jewel of Brookside Forest. This classic Charleston style showplace is the epitome of Southern Living at its finest. You will live outside on the two open verandas measuring 33 feet long overlooking a gorgeous manicured double lot. Elegance abounds throughout 10-foot ceilings, deep intricate moldings, spacious formal rooms for ultimate entertaining. The color palette is rich and stylish making a lasting impression. There are four fireplaces located in the kitchen, den, living room, and master bedroom. The kitchen is bright and cheerful with a fun sassy color scheme with an attractive jeweled colored back splash, coral solid surface countertops plus a copper sink. The brick accent wall houses the gas log fireplace and a secondary oven. Relax in the spacious den with an attractive brick fireplace and hearth plus built-ins. The secondary bedrooms offer private baths. The master bedroom has French doors leading to the upper porch. There is a loft area on the second level, making for a perfect spot for a working desk area. The driveway leads you to the garage in the rear plus there is a guest parking on the street that is the perfect spot for your golf cart too! There are steps from the parking spot that lead to the piazzas that direct you to the front door.The breakfast nook has a private patio for summertime grilling. Be sure to see the walk-up attic area over the garage. Be sure to soak in every inch of this showplace. It's a one of a kind that will be that special home forever.
- MLS® #1394775
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Charleston
- AmenitiesGated Community, Lights, Other
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab
- Listing AgentHelen Hagood
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address187 Marshall Bridge Drive
- SubdivisionBrookside Forest
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Permanent, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 8:31pm EDT.