Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 Belgian Blue Way, Fountain Inn
The seller of this better than new construction home has been transferred! A central Fountain Inn location and all the “bells and whistles” make this wonderful family home a dream come true! First impressions are paramount, and 108 Belgian Blue make the very best one with its beautifully manicured +/-.23 acre lot and stately columned front entrance. A wide two story Foyer awaits you inside. It showcases a transomed front entrance, second story window, pendant style lighting and hardwoods that flow throughout the main level living areas. An oversized archway leads you into the home’s formal living areas. Crown molding and triple windows adorn the Living Room while a sophisticated coffered ceiling, picture frame wainscoting, and a butler’s pantry with glass front cabinetry & granite countertops add elegant detail to the Dining Room. More casual entertaining space can be found in the Great Room. It showcases a gas log fireplace with a traditional mantle and a French door that allows you to expand your entertaining space onto the outdoor living areas. No detail was overlooked in the center island Kitchen. The family chef is sure to appreciate the abundance of glazed cabinetry, it’s full stainless steel appliance package, granite countertops, snack bar located at the island, and the walk-in pantry! The main level of the home also includes a private guest room with a close by full bath as well as a flex space that would be perfect out of sight spot for storing all of your household “extras.” A switchback staircase leads you upstairs where you will find a large Bonus Room and the remaining bedrooms. The Master Suite is what dreams are made of. The bedrooms is crowned by a tray ceiling and has its own sitting room that provides additional space for relaxation. The Master Bath is a spa-like escape with a deep garden tub, separate tiled shower, room sized walk-in closet and a granite topped vanity with dual sinks and built-in linen storage. All of the secondary bedrooms feature neutral carpet, flush mount lighting, a walk-in closet. They share a centrally located hall bath equipped with a tub/shower combination, extended granite vanity with dual sinks, and easy to clean tile flooring. Outside you will also be pleased to find covered & open patios, an open backyard, front entry double Garage, and an attractive hardboard façade. Neighborhood amenities include a pool and common areas.
- MLS® #1394767
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentCy Bagheri
- Listing OfficeCarolina Moves, Llc
- Address108 Belgian Blue Way
- SubdivisionWest Farm
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 2:16pm EDT.