Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3 Tolbert Drive, Greenville
CONTINGENCY CONTRACT UPON THE SELLING OF ANOTHER HOME, PLEASE CONTINUE TO SHOW. RARE 2 AC LOT w/NO HOA! CLOSE-IN LOCATION! QUALITY 4400-SF HOME! GREAT SCHOOL AREA! PRICE REDUCED $30K and PRICED RIGHT TO SELL! WONDERFUL “INVESTMENT” for some LUCKY BUYER!!! Imagine privacy and tranquility on your own 2 ACRES, yet with the CONVENIENCE of city life!!! This is it!!! This FABULOUS LOCATION is within 5 minutes of dining and shopping and 10 minutes+- of Greenville’s Downtown area! I-85 is 3-5 minutes to carry you to the GREENVILLE/SPARTANBURG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT plus another 15 minutes into Spartanburg Area. All the UPSTATE SC areas are so easily accessible with the I-85 being nearby!!! LIVE “GREEN” on your own little plot of land with gardens, small animals, and even building your own pool. You will most definitely enjoy this QUIET PEACEFUL area, where you don’t hear neighbors, but just enjoy the birds and other wildlife sounds (per seller). Entertaining inside and outside will be a pleasure, with plenty of room for guests and children to run and play. Sellers had planned to re-do the backyard for a pool, play area and large deck. Isn’t this what every family needs and wants??? The home itself is a QUALITY FULL-BRICK (there’s nothing like brick) with just the BEST floor plan! There is a room for everything and everyone!!! On the Main Level are the formal living areas (could be flex rooms), the open den, kitchen and breakfast rooms and a Sunroom leading to the large stone patio/porch. In addition, there is a Laundry Room, Powder Room and the 3-car garage. The Master Bedroom Suite and the 2nd Bedroom Suite on this Main Level make this home perfect for just a couple or a couple and child or even in-laws to live only on the Main. However, this spacious home also is complete with an upper level with loft and Bonus Room, two bedrooms and another complete bathroom plus Kitchenette (could potentially be an in-law or teenager suite). One-year 1st American Basic home warranty offered on the home. NOTE: The home has had many upgrades over the years, but seller is offering a $15,000 REDECORATING ALLOWANCE if buyer desires WITH ACCEPTABLE OFFER...must be STIPULATED IN CONTRACT.). The 5500-watt generator powers the main living areas, HVAC and kitchen in case of a rare power outage. Too many special features to mention here, but a few that have been added to this wonderful place are the huge storage building, carport, fencing and more! Top-ranking public schools serve the area, as well as the nearby private schools of Christ Church and St. Mary’s. WHAT A RARE OPPORTUNITY to be able to buy your own little plot of “God’s green earth” SO CLOSE IN, yet with the possibility of GROWN CHILDREN or IN-LAWS settling on the 2-ACRE PLOT! What GREAT INVESTMENT for the FUTURE!!! HURRY for this UNIQUE PROPERTY this UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY while IT IS AVAILABLE!!! Square footage & measurements approximate. If SF is important to buyer, buyer must verify.
- MLS® #1394728
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,400
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Some Trees, Wooded
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBritt Brandt
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address3 Tolbert Drive
- Zip Code29607
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Starter, Woodstove, Wood Burning Fireplace
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 9:01pm EDT.