Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
100 Enoree Court, Piedmont
Beautiful, brick 4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom home nestled on a large, level lot in River Reserve. This quiet, mature neighborhood is conveniently located to I-85, I-185, and Hwy 153. With amenities like a community pool, clubhouse, boat storage, pond, and river access, River Reserve will remind you of your very own private resort - but within 8 miles of Downtown Greenville! Built by First Choice Custom Homes, one of the most sought-after and respected custom builders in the Upstate, this home has it all. As you step in the front door, you are immediately greeted by an open and spacious two-story foyer. Turn left into your dining room, where you will enjoy large family meals next to all of the gorgeous woodwork. The foyer and the dining room both lead seamlessly into the Great Room. The Great Room has a cozy stone fireplace and beautiful views of the back deck. Structured wiring and audio speakers in the Great Room and throughout the main floor ensure that you will be ready to entertain! And the central vac will allow you to easily clean up after that party! This kitchen is every home chef's dream. It has a large island with contrasting cabinets, gas cooktop, custom cabinets, beautiful tile backsplash, wall oven, and a walk-in pantry. Also, the laundry with its own sink and plenty of storage is accessible from the kitchen. Take out a bottle of wine from the wine fridge and enjoy a glass in the breakfast room, the screened-in porch or the covered deck! Wherever you choose, you will have great views of your expansive back yard. Also on the main floor are TWO bedrooms - the Master Bedroom and a 2nd bedroom! The Master Bedroom features a double-treyed ceiling, views of the back yard, private access to the covered porch, a large ensuite bathroom with double vanities, plenty of cabinets, a large soaking tub, a spacious tiled shower, and a closet fit for any clothing enthusiast! As you walk upstairs, there is plenty of additional space - two bedrooms, a bathroom, a bonus room, and an additional space that could be used for an exercise room. You really have to see this house to truly appreciate all that it has to offer.
- MLS® #1394692
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Boat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Water Access, Private Roads, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-de-Sac, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAnthony Thompson
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Cbd
- Address100 Enoree Court
- SubdivisionRiver Reserve
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 6:01am EST.