Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
315 Griffin Road, Greenville
Beautifully maintained and update all brick ranch home with No HOA! This beautiful home is located between Mauldin and Simpsonville with easy access to I-385, Toll Road: I-185 and Hwy 276 into Mauldin. The seller has taken pride in the care of this home and updated several items to make this home move in ready and maintenance free for years! Roof and New Energy Efficient windows in 2016, HVAC in 2018, Gas range in 2014, Hot water heater, Dishwasher in 2019. Not to mention the painting done, vanities, tile back splash, toilets, ceramic tile and carpeting. The home’s outdoor living areas including a beautiful back yard with large 25’ x 12’ patio and a stone patio nestled under the trees of the beautiful back yard. Mature landscaping in the back yard makes this a paradise for anyone that loves nature. The rear entry garage is something you don’t find often, and the extra parking area provides easy turn around or a perfect place for playtime and entertaining. Inside you’ll find three bedrooms, two baths, formal living room, dining room, den with gas log fireplace surround by built in book cases, nice eat in kitchen with wood cabinets, tile back splash, gas stove and refrigerator. There is a wonderful laundry / mud room that you enter into from the garage into the kitchen. Don’t waste a second, call today and make an appointment to make this home, your new home!
- MLS® #1394687
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorOther, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJulie Murad
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address315 Griffin Road
- SubdivisionPine Brook Forest
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Parquet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 2:16am EDT.