Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
106 Bromsgrove Drive, Greenville
Mature landscaping welcomes you home. Enjoy time under the shade of the trees or the porch as you approach this 3800 sqft traditional style home. Walk into an abundance of space in the foyer, along with space for a formal living area including one of three fireplaces. Across the foyer your guests will enjoy meals and time together in the large dining room. The kitchen is just off the dining room and has plenty of storage options. A great way to start any day is a breakfast room filled with skylights and windows while allowing you to enjoy nature around you. From the foyer or the kitchen you gain access to the spacious den and the second fireplace. Access to a wrap around deck is granted through the den for friends and family to enjoy. Up the stair case you will find the master suite complete with a full bath and passage through the glass door gives you some privacy on your personal second tier deck. The bedroom next door offers a quaint window seat and plenty of space. A Jack and Jill bath joins the third bedroom which also offers a window seat and lots of room. Opposite side of the hall you will find a full study or library area. Back downstairs you will find a staircase for the lower level that leads to another sitting/entertainment room and a workshop directly across the hall. The fourth bedroom and full bath allow for some privacy away from the rest of the home's occupants. You'll also find a generous bonus room with an alcove and closet that offer many options. The lower level family room contains the third fireplace and complete access to the concrete patio that leads to the refreshing pool situated amidst the trees. YOU'LL WANNA CHECK THIS ONE OUT SOON!
- MLS® #1394683
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Assigned Parking 3+ Sp, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Wooded
- Listing AgentHaro Setian
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Historic Dist.
- Address106 Bromsgrove Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Parquet
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- # of Fireplaces3
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 19th, 2019 at 11:01am EDT.