Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
319 Surrywood Drive, Greenville
GREAT LOCATION / 4BR/2.5BA / OPEN FLOOR PLAN / HARDWOOD FLOORS / STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES / GAS FIREPLACE / LARGE LOFT / 2-CAR ATTACHED GARAGE/ PATIO / HUGE PRIVACY FENCED BACKYARD This awesome 4BR/2.5BA home is located in the back of Ashby Park. A covered front porch greets you and leads you into a spacious interior where you will find an open floor plan that makes entertaining easy. Beautiful details begin in the Foyer where you will find gleaming hardwoods that flow throughout the main living areas and a convenient powder room. A Formal Dining Room has been styled with picture frame wainscoting, bullnose chair railing, heavy crown molding and large windows to allow tons of natural light. The Kitchen is located just beyond the Dining Room, and it is equipped with a large center island, ceramic tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and spacious breakfast area. The Kitchen opens to a spacious Great Room which features a ceramic surrounded, gas-log fireplace with detailed mantle, making it an inviting place for friends and family to gather. Upstairs you will find a Master Suite highlighted with a trey ceiling, Sitting Room, large walk-in closet and en-suite Bathroom. This luxurious Bath has his and her vanities, a garden tub, and standalone shower. A huge loft separates the Master from the three additional Bedrooms which are adorned with plush neutral carpet, lighted ceiling fans and walk-in closets and share a centrally located hall Bath. The exterior of this home is equally as pleasing with a large patio, 2-car attached garage with built-in shelving, and a huge privacy fenced backyard. Ashby Park is great neighborhood with awesome amenities such as a junior Olympic pool, nature trail, community lake and play area for small children.
- MLS® #1394657
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Water Access
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access
- Listing AgentChet Smith
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address319 Surrywood Drive
- SubdivisionAshby Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Screen
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 1:46pm EDT.