Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
140 Stone Cove Road, Sunset
Tucked away at the end of the cove is this substantial home ideal for lakeside entertaining. Thoughtfully planned, 6 bedrooms plus a 6-bed bunk room are served with 5 full and 2 half baths. The master suite includes a fireplace with French doors to the flagstone patio. Spacious living areas with cathedral ceilings and peaceful cove views. Post and beam accent gables, slate roof and copper/wrought iron accents. Numerous fireplace gathering areas and built-in pool to swim and enjoy the cove views. Heart pine floors throughout. The kitchen is located with dining area, fireside sitting area and access to a large screened porch. Granite island with breakfast bar, carved granite sink and Sub Zero and Wolf appliances. The upper level features two additional bedroom suites. Bonus apartment above garage. The lower level is as much of a surprise with two bedrooms/private baths, a 6-bed bunk room with room for a pool table. Enormous theatre screen with access to full kitchen. Natural waterfall, numerous patios, hot tub and outdoor kitchen, fire pit, dock/lift and more. Furnishings included. $60,000 membership required. Appointment required.
- MLS® #1394649
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Water Access, Dock, Private Roads, Dog Park, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded
- Listing AgentLisa Vogel
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine - Sunset
- Address140 Stone Cove Road
- SubdivisionThe Reserve at Lake Keowee
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Pine
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Outdoor
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 2:01am EST.