Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12 Blossom Park Court, Mauldin
Come to Mauldin! The Grove has it all; pool, playground, and a pond. Walk in to this home and enjoy plenty of space in the grand foyer. You can work from home or maybe set up home school in the front study with plenty of light allowed by the french doors. Walk across the hall and have dinner with friends and family in the formal dining room. You'll find easy access to the kitchen with quartz counter space and open concept to the living area. Entertaining will be easy with this layout. You'll also find on this floor a separate living area that could make a great game or music room for everyone to enjoy. Upstairs is the spacious master suite with a walk-in closet, garden tub, shower and over-sized vanity. Three more large bedrooms are adjacent and another full bath with vanity. A bonus room is located upstairs as well that allows for more flexibility. A large back yard is just waiting for you to grill out and relax. Schedule your SHOWING TODAY!
- MLS® #1394647
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Playground, Pool, Lawn Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Brick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentHaro Setian
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Historic Dist.
- Address12 Blossom Park Court
- SubdivisionThe Grove
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Gas Dryer Hookup, Multi-Phone Lines, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Double Oven
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesScreen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 4:01pm EDT.