Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Knightsbridge Drive, Simpsonville
What an amazing home ! This beautiful 6 bedroom, 5 1/2 bath, all brick home sits on a corner lot only minutes from shopping, restaurants and I-385. This home features granite counter tops in the kitchen, a keeping room, a finished walk out basement, a Trex deck overlooking the creek below with a private backyard overlooking a walking path, hardwood flooring, extensive molding and much, much more. The in-ground sprinkler system has a rain sensor so it only runs when necessary. The backyard and its amazingly peaceful setting backs up to the common area and has a creek running through it. The neighbors are incredibly friendly and get-togethers are routine in the neighborhood. The home has over 5500 sq ft of heated space and is majestic in every way. This home has two floors above ground and a full, finished walk out basement. The house is located within walking distance of downtown Simpsonville with restaurants, bars and shopping just a short walk away. There is a building close by that is being renovated for a coffee shop and a Sidewall Pizza restaurant. A 3 car courtyard entry completes this opulent home.
- MLS® #1394421
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,400
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Creek, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- Listing AgentMichael Southerlin
- Listing OfficeSoutherlin Realty
- Address1 Knightsbridge Drive
- SubdivisionChancellors Park
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 10:46am EDT.