Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
408 Isaqueena Drive, Greer
SOLD!! Move in Ready, HERE IT IS, this fantastic home features great curb appeal welcoming front porch. Walk in from front porch into a beautiful foyer featuring vaulted ceiling. Entertain your guests in the stunning family room with vaulted ceiling featuring a floor to ceiling stone fireplace with gas logs. Ship-lap in Foyer. Ship-lap also in Large Formal Dining room. Large open kitchen with tile backsplash, Bosch appliances with dual-fuel range, and quartz countertops! Master suite on main level features large windows and walk-in closet. Master bath features double sink vanity, bath, fully tiled separate shower, and freestanding tub. 2nd bedroom upstairs could be optional office or study. Laundry room, and a built-in mud bench in mud room. Covered back porch for great outdoor entertaining as well. This house is almost 4100 square feet under roof! Outdoor living feel while still close to downtown Greer, and close to all the shopping, dining, hospitals, and more!
- MLS® #1394411
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleOther, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJoanna Keskitalo
- Listing OfficeJoanna K Realty Inc
- Address408 Isaqueena Drive
- SubdivisionJamestowne Estates
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryChandler Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 5:01pm EDT.