Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
203 Robin Drive, Anderson
This inviting 4-bedroom 2-bath all brick ranch sits on a 0.63-acre lot on a quiet street in an established community with no HOA in the Concord/McCants/Hanna school district. Easy access to I 85. This property features a two-car garage, fenced yard, formal living room, formal dining room, a den with a brick fireplace/gas logs and plenty of storage. It has newer windows, a gas pack and the water heater was replaced in July 2018. The electrical service was upgraded in 2015, the main water and sewer lines have been replaced and a sump pump was added in 2016. The termite bond is transferable.
- MLS® #1394410
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentJeffrey Bruno
- Listing OfficeGreat Homes Of The Upstate Llc
- Address203 Robin Drive
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Security System Owned
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 11:01am EST.