Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
214 Braselton Street Homesite 18, Greer
Our new plan...The Summerville. WOW WOW WOW!!!! 3 CAR GARAGE!! Grand entrance with wide hallway and large foyer. Stunning trim detail, hardwoods throughout main living area. Kitchen open to great room with beautiful linen cabinets large island/breakfast bar. Great room features large stone fireplace and sliding glass door that opens to patio and large level yard. Samsung Energy Star appliances with gas range. Guest Bedroom on the first floor is great for in laws. Also convienient drop zone cabinets right inside garage door...great for kids to drop shoes and book bags. Ridiculously huge owners suite with closets galore and sitting room!! Owners bath features granite counter tops, dual vanity, and large garden tub with separate shower. Spacious secondary bedrooms with large walk in closets! Large Bonus/Loft space upstairs next to bedrooms 2 & 3. Sprinkler system and fully sodded yard. FREE Pool Membership to River Falls!!! Built with eBuilt energy standards. Advanced framing techniques, gas tankless hot water heater, 80% gas heat, superior insulation package, radiant sheathing barrier, low E high performance windows, state of the art smart home technology, and more! Built to save energy and dollars for its new owner! Mayfield Crossing is the best of both worlds. Beautifully nestled between Greenville and Spartanburg. The community is conveniently located between highways 101 & 14 on Abner Creek Rd in the Upstate’s fastest growing area and is just minutes from BMW, Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, I-85 and I-26.
- MLS® #1394327
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk
- Listing AgentJennifer Hendrix
- Listing OfficeEssex Homes Se Greenville
- Address214 Braselton Street Homesite 18
- SubdivisionMayfield Crossing
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 1:46am EDT.