Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
133 Timberleaf Drive, Duncan
Located between Greenville & Spartanburg, this charming home is eligible for USDA financing and conveniently just off I-85 and zoned for district 5 schools. This stately home boasts a 2-story foyer, hardwood floors, and an updated kitchen. The master bedroom is located on the main floor and is equipped with an updated bath and walk-in closet. Upstairs are 3 additional bedrooms, and a full bathroom. The 4th bedroom could easily function as a playroom or office. Outside you'll find a private deck overlooking the fenced-in backyard perfect for entertaining friends or spending a relaxing evening. Just around the corner is the neighborhood pool and playground. Come see all that this home has to offer!
- MLS® #1394322
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentPatrick Toates
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner Miller Rd.
- Address133 Timberleaf Drive
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 1:31pm EDT.