Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
805 N Adair Street, Clinton
MOVE IN READY IN SOUGHT AFTER AREA OF CLINTON!!! ACROSS THE STREET FROM CLINTON MIDDLE SCHOOL & WITHIN A FEW BLOCKS OF THE PRESBYTERIAN SCHOOL OF PHARMACY! Featuring 3 Bedrooms,2 Baths,Living Room with FP, Separate Dining Room & Galley Style Kitchen with NEWER CABINETS & APPLIANCES. There is a HUGE FENCED IN BACKYARD WITH A SUPER NICE METAL STORAGE BUILDING & LOTS OF PECAN TREES! Walk out of the Kitchen onto a PRIVATE DECK, PERFECT FOR GRILLING & ENTERTAINING! There is ALSO A COVERED FRONT PORCH FOR SITTING & RELAXING! YOU WILL LOVE THIS HOME!!!
- MLS® #1394298
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSusan Anderson
- Listing OfficeUpstate Realty, Inc.
- Address805 N Adair Street
- Zip Code29325
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleClinton Middle School
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 7:01am EDT.