Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
250 Coachman Drive, Simpsonville
Mini-estate on approximately 6.5 acres. Quality craftsman style home with stone and cedar accent inside and out. The master and one other bedroom on the main floor. Two bedrooms on the second floor. All 4 bedrooms features a private ensuite. The master bath is the epitome of luxury with an Aquatic whirlpool tub, a shower for two, his & her vanities, and a cosmetics/beauty room, plus his & her walk-in closet complete with organizers. The master bath is extraordinary with a tongue and groove barrel ceiling complete with chandelier. Custom details throughout this luxurious home include rounded corners, beautiful handscraped hardwoods, Alder solid wood 8’ interior doors, and decorative ceilings. Meyda Tiffany stained glass light fixtures in the foyer and over the kitchen island. Tongue and groove pine ceiling with cedar gables and a wood burning fireplace with forged iron doors that is flanked with built-in bookcases in the Lodge Room/Great Room. The Study has sliding barn doors with leaded glass for privacy and built-ins. The gourmet kitchen features Electrolux Single Door Side by Side Refrigerator & Freezer, Frigidaire Professional double wall ovens, Sharp drawer microwave, FiveStar 4-burner gas cooktop with griddle. Two Fisher & Paykel drawer dishwashers. Under counter ice maker and drink cooler with glass doors in the Beverage Center, brushed/leathered granite countertops with chiseled edge, hand distressed cabinetry, and decorative backsplash. Keeping Room off the Kitchen with a cedar coffered ceiling, plus fireplace with gas logs and built-in bookcases. On the 2nd floor landing is a custom desk with shelving that is optional. The home includes 3-HVAC units with gas heat. Two tankless hot water heaters, Tech Shield insulation, CAT 5 Wiring, OnQ intercom system, Simply AV Control 4 wiring for 12 cameras, retractable central vac system, irrigation system, an encapsulated crawl space, and termite bond with Palmetto Exterminating. Hot tub on the screened porch is top of the line from Hot Springs Pool and Spa. Abundance of storage in walk-in attic. Oversized 3-car garage with insulated doors. Outdoor lighting by Outdoor Lighting Perspectives. Estate fence with powered gate. 2-Sided 30x26 Shed is perfect for storing tractor, boat, etc. All of this plus, peace and tranquility!
- MLS® #1394267
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesHot Tub, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal, Barn/Stall
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAmy Bridwell
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address250 Coachman Drive
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Other, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Screen, Ventless, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 7:01am EDT.