Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
608 Boulevard, Anderson
Own your own "GONE WITH THE WIND" HOME. POSSIBLY ANDERSON'S MOST RECOGNIZED HOME - THE BROWN HOUSE C. 1910. - HISTORICAL AND ARCHITECTURAL BEAUTY WITH MODERN AMENITIES! Words nor pictures can describe the beauty and charm of this home. Built of the finest materials and with stunning details. Home is exquisitely decorated and still has Original Stained Glass Windows, 11 fireplaces and inlaid hardwood floors throughout. The floor plan features a GRAND FOYER with SWEEPING STAIRCASE, formal parlors, & butler's pantry.This home has been lovingly and beautifully updated to include all modern conveniences. Modern kitchen and baths. Also includes private in-law quarters, extensive garage space and outdoor entertaining space while maintaining the integrity of the original home. Additional updates include security, roof, structural, and HVAC. Main level and 2nd level masters. Updated kitchen with breakfast area, sunroom, sun porch. The attached in-law quarters, built in 2001, provides a great room with built-ins, kitchen with breakfast area, office or sunroom,2 brs,2 full baths, laundry and a screened porch. This is a fabulous property and a perfect place for Weddings, or any Celebration venue, bed & breakfast, etc. Original covered carriage entrance with original stoop to depart your carriage. This property includes 2 landscaped acres, an attached single garage, separate 3-car garage, cellar and a porte-cochere. This magnificent property is perfect for the discerning buyer who appreciates a historically and architecturally significant home with modern amenities, and the convenient and idyllic location of the Boulevard.
- MLS® #1394253
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,400
- Year Built1910
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesHistoric Area, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingWorkshop, Attached Garage 1 Car, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesWorkshop, Attached Garage 1 Car, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBlock, Brick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDavid Phillips
- Listing OfficeSilver Star Real Estate, Llc
- Address608 Boulevard
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, In-Law Suite, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces11
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:16am EDT.