Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
312 Surrywood Drive, Greenville
When you enter this home, you will be greeted by tons of natural light and high ceilings to make for a grand entrance. The formal Dining Room is open to the entrance and the kitchen. The main floor living space has beautiful, and durable ceramic floors that look like wood. These are easy maintenance floors. The master suite is located on the main floor with a full bath complete with garden tub, separate shower, and huge walk in closet. This home has an eat-in kitchen that is open to the living area and flows to the formal dining room. The laundry room is located right off the kitchen. The huge back porch is covered with beautiful wood details, a high ceiling and pavers that is great for entertaining. The fully fenced backyard is very private and has a full yard sprinkler system. Both HVAC systems were replaced in 2015 and there is a central vac system. This home has plenty of storage and wonderful outdoor living space, come see it today before it is gone.
- MLS® #1394230
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- Listing AgentErin Colman
- Listing OfficeAgent Group Realty
- Address312 Surrywood Drive
- SubdivisionAshby Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 2:31am EDT.