Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
118 Sunderland Drive, Greenville
This single-level home, with a finished walk-out basement, gives you the space you've been looking for, and is situated on a private wooded lot that's fenced-in and at the end of a cul-de-sac! Very functional layout - the main level features 3 bedrooms plus a living room and dining room that are open to each other. The spacious kitchen has lots of counter space, a gas stove, and its own breakfast area that looks out to the wooded lot. And adjoining the kitchen is the 22x10 Sun Room. The basement features another large living area, a full bedroom and bathroom, plus a half bath in the laundry area, and a flex room that could be used as a study. The basement is walk-out and could potentially be ideal for an AirBnb situation or multi-generational living. With almost 3000 square feet (including the basement) you'll be hard-pressed to find a better value. Outside you can relax on your ~22x10 deck, and there's extra storage space in your 8x6 storage building. Other updates includes an architectural shingle roof that's only about 7 years old, and the driveway was repaved around 2016. All this and conveniently located only about 5 miles to Downtown Greenville! Make your appointment today!
- MLS® #1394206
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentSunil Varghese
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address118 Sunderland Drive
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 1:31pm EDT.