Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6 Thornton Avenue, Greenville
Fantastic, executive level home in Avondale West Subdivision in the heart of North Main. This 4 bedroom, 4 bath home has all the features one would expect as well as carefully thought out details that make this home exceptional. The first floor has everything your need and want - gourmet eat-in kitchen, huge master suite, separate secondary bedroom or office, open plan with huge laundry & walk in pantry, and a fantastic flow. The lower level could be a second residence or living space for guests - 2 additional en-suite bedrooms, great room, and additional storage area. Both areas connected by an elevator that can be extended to the unfinished basement (which could also be finished out). The covered outdoor porches are quite large and add to the inviting flow. They also have a fantastic view of the lake and creek. Top of the line finished, extraordinary floorplan, excellent location - you truly must see this home.
- MLS® #1394191
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Private Roads, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Underground Utilities, Water View
- Listing AgentNick Carlson
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address6 Thornton Avenue
- SubdivisionAvondale West
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Elevator, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementarySummitt Drive
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 8:31pm EDT.