Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
136 Batesview Drive, Greenville
$10,000 PRICE ADJUSTMENT!! Sellers are motivated! Located in the Greater Overbrook/University Heights area, less than 2 miles from downtown Greenville and I-385 at Pleasantburg, this one-owner, charming 3BR, 2BA ranch is waiting for YOU! Large-living home on a ½+ acre lot, with mature oak trees, providing plenty of shade on those hot days. Super convenient, in-town location, a flex room/office that can be used as a 4th bedroom. BRAND NEW ROOF, CARPORT, VINYL SIDING, and included one-year home warranty are just some of the many perks that this home provides. Original fuse panel has been replaced with new breaker panel. Fantastic outdoor living space with screened-in porch, two extended decks, fenced-in yard, inground gunite pool, and fire pit for those cool evenings. One-car garage and attached carport plus paved driveway for an abundance of parking. Two sheds in the back yard will make for great storage areas. No restrictive HOA covenants, so bring your boat or RV! Come make this home your own before it’s gone!
- MLS® #1394165
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesSome Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 1 Car, Carport 1 Car
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 1 Car, Carport 1 Car
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentRachael Watson
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address136 Batesview Drive
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryEast North St
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 8:01pm EDT.